There is quite a bit of choice when it comes to picking a WordPress theme for your salon website. Next to selecting the right domain name and the best hosting company, your theme is one of the most important decisions you’ll make regarding your website.
Your Salon Website. The digital version of your salon.
For many customers, your website is the first contact they will have with your salon. You can shape that first experience with:
- Images – Stock photos, client photos, salon images.
- Videos – Tutorials, staff Profiles, product profiles.
- 9037 Salon
Your Salon Website. Another space for your customers.
I’ve always thought that it was best to think of your salon’s website the same way that you think about any of the other rooms in your salon. They have a lot in common.
- Need to reflect the atmosphere of the salon.
- Stays static for a long time.
- Needs to stick in your customer’s head.
- A place you expect your customers to come back to in the future.
Your Salon Website Theme Choices
- Theme Marketplaces – ThemeForest. Mojo-Themes
- Theme Frameworks – Genesis
- Developer Companies – iThemes, Woo Themes, elegant Themes
The power of WordPress is in its developer community. No matter how eclectic or traditional your needs, there’s a WordPress theme to match.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Contact the show. Your feedback is always welcome.
Picking The Right Salon Website Theme.